I am frequently asked by parents for book recommendations for their teenagers struggling with anxiety. There are many great options out there, here are a some of them**:
- The Anxiety Workbook for Teens. This book is one of my favorite Anxiety Books for Teens. It contains a series of activities for teens to help them learn to cope with and reduce anxiety.
- My Anxious Mind. This book walks teens through both being able to recognize their anxiety, and how to cope with and reduce that anxiety.
- Mindfulness for Teen Anxiety. In this Anxiety Books for Teens, adolescents can learn mindfulness-based techniques to manage anxiety.
- 101 Ways to Conquer Teen Anxiety. This book provides tricks and tips that teens can use to cope with panic attacks and anxiety.
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens. This workbook is great for helping teens learn coping techniques for stress.
- Feeling Better: CBT Workbook for Teens. Another Anxiety Books for Teens, this one uses therapy-based techniques for teens to use to manage anxiety and self-doubt.
- The Anxiety and Stress Solution Deck. This isn’t a book, it’s more like a deck of 55 flashcards with tips and tricks to help teens reduce their anxiety.
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook. Though not targeted specifically to teens, this workbook for adults can help with both anxiety and phobias (fears).
- Don’t Feed the Monkey Mind. This book also targeted to adults, goes through therapy-based techniques to help stop the cycle of fear/worry/anxiety.
**Note, we will receive a small fee if you purchase from these links, and we will apply those dollars right back into creating more posts and resources for you and your family
Dr. Sean Paul, MD is a psychiatrist who is certified in child, adolescent (teen) and adult psychiatry. He creates blogs and lists that can be helpful to people looking for Anxiety Books for Teens.