I am frequently asked by parents for book recommendations for their teenagers struggling with anxiety. There are many great options out there, here are a some of them**:
- The Anxiety Workbook for Teens. This book contains a series of activities for teens to help them learn to cope with and reduce anxiety.
- My Anxious Mind. This book walks teens through both being able to recognize their anxiety, and how to cope with and reduce that anxiety.
- Mindfulness for Teen Anxiety. In this workbook, adolescents can learn mindfulness-based techniques to manage anxiety.
- 101 Ways to Conquer Teen Anxiety. This book provides tricks and tips that teens can use to cope with panic attacks and anxiety.
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens. This workbook is great for helping teens learn coping techniques for stress.
- Feeling Better: CBT Workbook for Teens. Another workbook, this one uses therapy-based techniques for teens to use to manage anxiety and self-doubt.
- The Anxiety and Stress Solution Deck. This isn’t a book, it’s more like a deck of 55 flashcards with tips and tricks to help teens reduce their anxiety.
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook. Though not targeted specifically to teens, this workbook for adults can help with both anxiety and phobias (fears).
- Don’t Feed the Monkey Mind. This book also targeted to adults, goes through therapy-based techniques to help stop the cycle of fear/worry/anxiety.
**Note, we will receive a small fee if you purchase from these links, and we will apply those dollars right back into creating more posts and resources for you and your family